Bob London, Founder and President
London, Ink, was founded in January 1995, by Robert London, a veteran marketing and communications expert with a proven track record of helping companies solve a variety of business challenges through effective marketing and communications strategies and programs spanning product marketing, corporate marketing and corporate communications disciplines.
With over 20 years of experience, Mr. London has worked with small, medium and large enterprises in both the consumer and business-to-business markets. As a result he has come to be known as a Virtual Vice President of Marketing, for his ability to step in and provide interim leadership, direction and execution for companies with critical marketing and communications needs.
Here are some of the highlights of Bob London’s career:
- Managed $100M advertising launch for MCI Friends & Family service: 8M new customers and 11 points of market share worth $550M in 18 months.
- Served as VP of Marketing and defined messaging/positioning strategy for Digex, leading national ISP & Web hosting firm: 100% annual revenue growth for three years.
- Reversed 6-month downturn in unit sales of VeriSign’s flagship Web domains (.com and .net): 15%+ revenue increase.
- Served as Chief Marketing Officer for SingleShop, Inc.; architected repositioning of business model and product line from consumer to B-to-B.
- Founded London, Ink in 1995 and served as Virtual VP of Marketing, consultant and creative resource for numerous clients.
- Served as agency of record for McKinley Marketing Partners since 2003, developing award-winning direct mail program.
- Supported or drove development of marketing strategy and/or programs for companies including Hearst Magazines, USA Today, Ketchum Public Relations, Simmons Mattress Company & Fleishman-Hilliard.