Announcing e.SSENTIALS, from London, Ink: A new, fixed-price online marketing program including development of five essential initiatives: marketing database, e-newsletter, Google AdWords, search engine optimization & social marketing presence.
Potomac, MD, December 11, 2008-London, Ink, (www.londonink.com) a full-service, on-demand marketing and communications firm, today launched e.SSENTIALS, a fixed-price program of online marketing services for small- and mid-size businesses and non-profit organizations.
Designed to meet the budgeting predictability requirements of small- and mid-size organizations, the London, Ink e.SSENTIALS program includes the development and execution of five essential online marketing deliverables for one fixed price.
The London, Ink e.SSENTIALS Program Includes:
- Marketing Database: Compilation of an organization’s key contacts, including prospective, nurture (long-term), and existing customers/clients and partners. Regularly communicating to a house list can be the most cost-effective way to for an organization to maintain or increase mindshare-a critical step towards being “short-listed” when prospects are ready to buy.
- E-Newsletter: Development of a web-based newsletter template that will be emailed to one or more segments of the Marketing Database, plus execution of one prototype e-newsletter.
- Google AdWords/Analytics Test: Development of a test of the Google AdWords pay-per-click online advertising program, the world’s leading online advertising platform.
- Web Site Search Engine Optimization Audit: Assessment of content, page titles and other factors for search engine “friendliness” and recommendations for immediate enhancements.
- Introductory Social Marketing Program: Development and implementation of a program that leverages free distribution of an organization’s message, via at least one of the following tactics: company/product blog or leading social networking sites.
“Running any business today without online marketing tools such as database marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and basic social marketing, is like making an omelet without eggs,” said London, Ink president, Bob London. “These tools are lower cost and easier to measure than traditional marketing tactics, but too often they fall off the priority list due to a lack of resources and expertise to properly plan, implement and maintain them.”
“Now with e.SSENTIALS, London, Ink provides small- and mid-size organizations with a practical, cost-effective and low-risk way to implement these fundamental programs as they enter 2009.”
What about Content?
The e.SSENTIALS program leverages an organization’s existing content, such as news releases, white papers, articles and other subject matter or thought leadership content. New or additional content can be created for an additional fee.
How is the e.SSENTIALS Program Priced?
The fixed-price, all-inclusive cost of the London, Ink e.SSENTIALS program is based on the size of the organization by annual revenue. Please contact London, Ink at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240 994 7644 for more details. The cost of the program is billed monthly in five equal amounts.
“Teaching Organizations to Fish”
In addition to the development and execution of the above programs, for an additional fee London, Ink will provide training for managers and staff on how to continue to leverage and maximize the above tools.
Additional details are available at e.ssentials.net. To sign up for this program or to learn more, please contact Bob London, president of London, Ink at email@example.com or 240.994.7644.
About London, Ink
London, Ink is a full-service, on-demand marketing and communications firm based in the Washington, DC metro area, that develops and implements marketing and communications programs for mid-size and growing businesses and non-profit organizations.
Bob London, president of London, Ink, serves as a Virtual VP of Marketing for organizations that need hands-on, interim leadership in marketing strategy, planning and execution. For more on London, Ink please visit www.londonink.com or contact Bob London at 240 994 7644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.